|In order to limit class sizes for physical distancing purposes, classes will require advanced scheduling. Please follow the below instructions to access your online account for booking.|
|Click this link to access your Fit For Life Solutions member login page.|
If you are new and have never been a Fit For Life member, you may create an account from that main page.
If you are a current or prior member, you already have an existing account, even if you have never accessed it.
Simply follow these steps:
1. In the Sign In section on the left, click the Need new password? link.
2. Enter your email address, and click Next.
3. You may be asked to give your first and last name before link is sent.
4. Go to your email inbox and open the password reset email.
5. The email will include your username and a “Create new password” link. Click on that link.
6. Enter a new password in both password fields.
7. Confirm the change and sign in to the site with your new login information.
If you are no longer a member and would like to re-sign up in order to schedule your first class, follow these steps:
1. Find the tab labeled “Online Store” and select membership type from the dropdown menu.
2. Select a membership option on the next page select “check out”.
3. Once you finalize the checkout process your membership will be re-activated.
Steps for Members to schedule your upcoming class:
1. Find the tab labeled “Class Schedule” and scroll down to select the correct location and class time. You can also filter by location, trainer, etc.Video: How to reserve a class!
2. Once you find the class you’d like to book, click on the “sign up now” button.
3. On the next screen, press “make a single reservation” to confirm.
4. The final screen will show booked class information and you’ll receive a confirmation email with more instructions.
|We suggest verifying the information on your My Info tab, and mark the checkboxes for text updates. This is the easiest way to receive class reservation reminders and to avoid missed appointments and no-show fees.|
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES: Clients can book classes up to one week in advance, but must confirm a COVID-19 symptom check within 24 hours of their scheduled appointment time (a reminder notice will be sent for convenience). Cancellations are permitted up to 1 hour prior to the appointment time without penalty. However, an $8 no-show fee may be charged for missed appointments or those not cancelled within the 1-hour window.
Note: Current Couples Memberships may be broken up in to separate charges for the primary member and family add-on to allow for seamless scheduling. However, the total charge amount will remain the same.
**** If you paused your membership with an approved hold on your previous rate, and would like to reinstate it, email firstname.lastname@example.org right away. You will not be able to reinstate your previous rate independently. ****